Thursday, April 11, 2013

The mosaic base gets a mini...



Here's the finished second objective marker.  I added a fun Reaper miniature to the mosaic decorative base.


I have been working on the story of the army, as you know.  What's really fun is that it will allow me to create multi-part campaigns, just like the ones we did for the Lizardmen vs Chaos Demons.


I have painted a few more of the slaves to put on the army board.  Images of the board construction will be posted as soon as possible... stay tuned!!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks! Hopefully I will get to make more bases like this :-)

      Delete
  2. The base was already amazing, but with the mini it truly comes alive :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very fun to create tiny dioramas like these :-)

      Delete