Thursday, April 11, 2013

More jetbike action!



Zoom Zoom!  Back to the jetbikes.


These have been very interesting to paint, for many reasons.  Since I tried so hard to make each one as unique as possible, it has made it a lot harder to establish the usual painting patterns that I would normally develop to paint whole squads such as these.


There are 'double hulls', extra wings, pistols, weapons, etc.  Each one makes it so different from the last!



It has still been fun, though!


Stay tuned for much more!!!



3 comments:

  1. Damn they are looking good. Real nice work on your Dark Eldar Force.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks! I do look forward to seeing all this on the completed board :-)

      Delete
  2. Bladevanes! I added as many cluster caltrops as I could... :-)

    ReplyDelete